• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

[TUTORIAL] How to donate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Squirrel

Squirrel

Squirrel Moderator

• Squirrel Moderator
  • 429 posts

Posted September 06 2010 - 01:32 PM

So! You want to donate to this AWESOME server? Why, that's an excellent idea! The process is really simple, but just in case, we have this handy tutorial. So, let's begin:

-First, go to the Donations Page and click the "Donate" button.

Spoiler

-That will take you to a form like this:
Spoiler

-Now, in the box that says "Donation Amount", enter the amount of dollars you would like to donate. In this example we'll use $10 dollars. After that, click the "Update Total" button.
Spoiler

-We can see the 10 bucks have been added. Now it's time to enter our PayPal login info. This is an official PayPal site, so it's secure and private.
Spoiler

-After entering your login information, it will take you to the final check form. Here you can check the amount and your information is ok. If it is, HOLD ON A SECOND!
Spoiler

-Here's the really important step. Click that little "+" sign next to the total to open up the "Add Special Instructions" box. You need to add the information about the donation here, otherwise we would never know who donated! And nobody wants that! So, we have to add some information:
Spoiler

-Here's what you have to add. Simply copy, paste and fill the required information in the little box.
Username: Your Username
STEAMID: Your SteamID
FTP Username: The username to access your site's FTP.
FTP Password: The password to access your site's FTP.
Email address: Your desired email address, it will be like: youremailuser@thedalokohscreators.com
User site: yoursitename.thedalokohscreators.com
Mail to forward to: yourrealmail@mailadress.com (This is the address where the mails sent to youremailuser@thedalokohscreators.com will go)

-Password must have letters, numbers and punctuation marks (Example: "." )
- You can find your Steam ID by typing "status" in console.

SO, it should look like this, only filled:
Spoiler

-After that's done, it's time to press OK and wait for the confirmation email from PayPal. It should look like this:
Spoiler

And that's it! Your donation has been entered into the system. The person in charge ({Benjamuffin}) will receive your information and will send you an e-mail checking that everything's correct.

Thanks for donating! And welcome to the wonderful world of donators.

-Squirrel
-Squirrel

#2 DangerIce

DangerIce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted September 07 2010 - 04:07 AM

hm.... now I need to ask my parents......
I hate being a child :(
well actually....... I prefer it...... sometimes......
ugh.... I hate it in someways too >< :x

#3 Prinnosaurus

Prinnosaurus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted September 07 2010 - 06:13 AM

GABEN @ VAELVSUFTWARE.CUM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Posted Image

#4 Zeeky

Zeeky