• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

"Breakdown These Walls" - The War Diaries of Break

Break Hero America Freedom Fighter Savior Vietnam Congo Jungle Commie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Benjamoose

Benjamoose

Om nom nom!

• Administrators
  • 1,384 posts

Posted April 11 2015 - 02:37 AM

AmerBreka.gif

As many of you know, Break has been away for some time after being drafted into the ongoing war for freedom.

Thankfully he's been in regular contact and has been mailing me excerpts from his ongoing war diary along with various photos and other materials.

I'm going to try my best to scan the content and post it if and when I can.

It's a little late, but here is the first entry I received a few weeks ago;

March 14th 2015 - "Liberating the Lonnbaka Tribe"

My platoon and I have been tracking down an infamous African killer known as Wonchula Kakaans. So far we've lost three men and my last ration of saltine crackers, but I know by the day is out I will that much closer to tracking him down. He operates through the Lonnbaka tribe. The tribe itself is relatively harmless, but Kakaans has enslaved them and forced guns into their hands to defend against people like me.

The hard part is knowing that when we find him, we'll likely have to take out some of the tribe in self-defense to get to him. Pvt. Jimkins is supposedly working on a plan to avoid the bloodshed but the rest of the platoon aren't so sure that it'll work. I'm holding on to the hope though. His plan is all we have to protect those innocent tribesmen and women, and I'll be damned if I see another young mans eyes as he stares into the face of death. I'll never repeat what happened back at Camp 4. Never.

In more upbeat news, Pvt. Saltsman was sent a package of weights from command to help train him up. I've done my best with what I have (having him run through the snow with a rock strapped to his back wasn't fun, but I didn't have many options for him), though it's nice that we're finally able to complete his training.

The fight broke out so quickly along Paloogi river that we were forced to take him untrained.

I have enclosed a photograph. It was taken moments after we opened Pvt. Saltsman's package. Pvt. Fior had the brilliant idea of holding the travel sheets behind me to try and create a sense of professionalism in the photo.

Entry1.png

I think it works rather well!

I hope to be back next week providing Kakaans is taken care of. I look forward to seeing you all!

[Sgt. 1st Class Break] - Fourth Division 'Breakdowns'

Will update when I get around to scanning and typing up his other letters.

dolphin.png

#2 DarkShadow6

DarkShadow6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted April 19 2015 - 01:53 AM

rip break true war hero ;_;7

Signature%20New.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users