• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

greetings and hello tdc users

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 joeroo14

joeroo14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted August 24 2011 - 12:57 PM

my name is joe on the tdc server i go by joeroo14 im a very nice person and i can help alot i manly play tf2 on the tdc server and i really enjoy i ther im f2p as of right now but in a month or two i might be permuim i suck at spelling srorry if u have any questions add me on steam my name is [tdc] joeroo14 im nice to alot of ppl i have atemper but i can control it very much :D :dalokohs:

#2 BlueYoshi12

BlueYoshi12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted August 24 2011 - 03:28 PM

I'm not one to grammar nazi all the time, but at least include punctuation in your sentences. Makes it A LOT easier to read. I would run out of breath if I were to read that out loud. :applejack:
Spoiler

#3 Audiophile17

Audiophile17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted August 24 2011 - 05:03 PM

Don't let Yoshi lie to you he is a grammar nazi, he did the same thing to my intro, but we still love him anyway. Welcome by the way.

#4 Benjamoose

Benjamoose

Om nom nom!

• Administrators
  • 1,384 posts

Posted August 24 2011 - 05:36 PM

Indeedy, welcome to the forums.

Have fun!

dolphin.png

#5 nukefire316

nukefire316

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted August 24 2011 - 11:46 PM

Welcome, welcome to city sevent- wait thats not right
But seriously, welcome to tdc and hope you enjoy your stay :dalokohs:
Posted Image

#6 BlueYoshi12

BlueYoshi12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted August 25 2011 - 11:13 AM

Don't let Yoshi lie to you he is a grammar nazi, he did the same thing to my intro, but we still love him anyway. Welcome by the way.

Well, I'm not a FULL Grammar Nazi, It's just when it's either no periods or only 20% of their spelling is right when I complain.
Spoiler

#7 joeroo14

joeroo14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted August 25 2011 - 11:36 AM

Well, I'm not a FULL Grammar Nazi, It's just when it's either no periods or only 20% of their spelling is right when I complain.

i cnat spell not my fault

#8 Benjamoose

Benjamoose

Om nom nom!

• Administrators
  • 1,384 posts

Posted August 25 2011 - 09:49 PM

i cnat spell not my fault

Just wanted to say welcome again!

At the same time, I'd like to point out, that spelling isn't something in the world that is out of a persons control (such as skin color or vocal accent). Spelling is based entirely on education, and basic spelling is taught in pretty much any kind of school as a base skill.

In other words, while it doesn't bother me, I wanted to point out that if you can't spell, it is technically your fault and your fault alone. Unless of course English is not your first language, but even then, learning to correct yourself either way, is most definitely within your abilities with an internet connection.

Long story short, welcome to the forums, and I hope you have a great time :D!

dolphin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users