• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Took my a while to do this, but....

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Noble

Noble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 04 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hi, I'm Noble. I like to play Scout. I like candy-coloured cartoon horses and fighting games.
And fighting games with candy-coloured cartoon horses.

#2 Godly

Godly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted August 04 2012 - 07:04 PM

Hi, my name just makes me sound like a conceited prick, I like to play Sniper, and Scout. I like techni-Colored hats and shooting games.

And shooting games with techni-colored hats.

#3 Benjamoose

Benjamoose

Om nom nom!

• Administrators
  • 1,384 posts

Posted August 04 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hi, I'm Benjamoose. I like to play pretty much any class. I've had preferences in the past, but I've grown to love them all for their individual purposes, and have developed the ability to enjoy playing as any class I jump on as. All the while getting into the zone of that character's objective as a class.

I run a gaming community called TDC (perhaps you've heard of it?), which burns holes into Sandvich and I's wallet every month.
I fix things continually behind the scenes to keep everything running and yet there are those that are content with thinking I care little for what I do.

Sort of an under appreciated role at times, you find your audience is split into two camps usually:

1) People who love you and suck up to you because they know you own the server. Thus all their attention burns you when you know there is an alternative motive.

or

2) People who hate your guts and think you're lazy and don't care when they don't get everything they feel entitled to as a player on your server (even if you've had no contact with them and they know nothing about you). Even though you spend tons of money and free time keeping them happy.

So it's sort of both ends of an extreme.

All that being said; I enjoy running things. It gives a sense of accomplishment and makes you feel cool that people are enjoying themselves because of the things you do. I've also met a bunch of cool interesting people through TDC that I would have never known otherwise (excluding Zet of course as I knew him previously).

So welcome to the forum! Sorry for the ramble!

You'll find that the best of TDC are the people that take the time out to hang out in the forums and Vent and such. People on the server come and go, but the people that care about TDC and come on regularly become well known.

There are users in the Ventrilo that have been here since TDC was born a few years ago!

Have fun and I hope to see you enjoying your stay.

dolphin.png

#4 BlueYoshi121

BlueYoshi121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted August 05 2012 - 07:11 AM

Hello, and welcome to the 6:00 News. I'm your anchor, "Thor, But Not Complaining."
Our top story: 9 out of 10 people agree that out of every ten people, one person will always disagree with the other nine.

...Anyway, on a serious matter,
Hi, I'm BlueYoshi121. I am a Demoman with a gentlecolt unicorn named Bengamin Retsechro as a roommate & a tomboy pegasus well known as Rainbow Dash as a roommate/girlfriend. Truly a combo never thought to come together. I don't know either.

#5 Prinnosaurus

Prinnosaurus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted August 05 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hi.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Posted Image

#6 Shadechibi

Shadechibi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted August 05 2012 - 11:15 AM

Howdy
I solve practical problems. http://thedalokohscl...tyle_emoticons/default/biggrin.png
And blueyoshi's post sounds familiar.
Hm.
Posted ImageYup. Pimp on a treadmill.

#7 Peaches

Peaches

Advanced Member

• TDC Helper
  • 213 posts

Posted August 05 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hudda, Huh Hudda hudda! Hudda huh hudda!

pRWlDYY.jpg

#8 Tron

Tron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted August 05 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hi, i'm Tron.I like to play Soldier and Scout. I like moogles, rpg's, and rpg's with moogles
Posted Image
"What're we going to do on the bed?" *pomf*

#9 Officer Paragon

Officer Paragon

• Server Supporter
  • 20 posts

Posted August 05 2012 - 01:32 PM

Hello, I'm Paragon. I like to play soldier, heavy, or pyro. I like to draw and talk about various things, mostly art. I know that this can be annoying at times while also making everyone who can hear me want to rip my head off...

Anyway, a delayed welcome to you, sir!

#10 Captain Gonorrhea

Captain Gonorrhea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted August 09 2012 - 08:05 PM

I like tacos

Oh,and I like to shoot pointy things into people

Posted Image

#11 Peaches

Peaches

Advanced Member

• TDC Helper
  • 213 posts

Posted September 08 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hello, I'm Paragon. I like to play soldier, heavy, or pyro. I like to draw and talk about various things, mostly art. I know that this can be annoying at times while also making everyone who can hear me want to rip my head off...

Anyway, a delayed welcome to you, sir!

paragon is that fuckign comic sans
were supposed to be welcoming gdi

pRWlDYY.jpg

#12 Top Dogfish

Top Dogfish

Server Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted September 09 2012 - 09:34 AM

It took her a month to realize it was comic sans.

slap_fight_sm.gif

#13 Benjamoose

Benjamoose

Om nom nom!

• Administrators
  • 1,384 posts

Posted September 11 2012 - 10:45 PM

It took her a month to realize it was comic sans.

I know! Even after it's been mentioned on the Vent too.

That's Squiddly for you!

dolphin.png

#14 Peaches

Peaches

Advanced Member

• TDC Helper
  • 213 posts

Posted September 13 2012 - 02:48 PM

implying i actually talk to you guys in vent and not just play poopy games and argue lol

pRWlDYY.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users